Please introduce yourself

Bitte stelle dich hier kurz vor. Please introduce yourself

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Forumsregeln
ALLGEMEINER HINWEIS:
Erst wenn du dich registriert hast, kannst du das gesamte Forum sehen und Dateien hochladen. Zudem ist es Sitte sich hier kurz vorzustellen. Du weißt schon: Lebenslauf, polizeiliches Führungszeugnis, sexuelle Vorlieben... sind nicht zwingend erforderlich. :lol:.
Remmy2412
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: Please introduce yourself

Beitrag von Remmy2412 »

Hallo Warrior-Gemeinde,
mein Name ist Remo und ich stamme Panketal, nördlich von Berlin.
Habe schon die eine und andere dicke V2 gefahren. Zu Letzt eine MT 01.
Jetzt habe ich eine XV 1700 RS Silverado VP 17 im Auge. Bin mir aber nicht so sicher ob sie "sauber" ist.
Würde mich freuen von euch Hilfe zu bekommen.
Gruß Remo
Frec UK

Beitrag von Frec UK »

Hi there, my name is Frec ,I've been a member of RSWARRIOR since 2004 . I have owned my warrior from 2003 when I bought it brand new . It was one of the very first in the UK. Since then I have done many modifications eg custom paint ,cycle image USA rear end etc,etc,etc.. I just thought ide pop in and say hello. 👍👍
Thommy
Warrior (2)
Warrior (2)
Danksagung erhalten: 13 Mal

Beitrag von Thommy »

Hi Frec, great to meet you here as well. :tub2: :tub2:
The world gets smaller and smaller :zunge:
Let us see a picture of your bike.

Best regards
Thommy
Signatur - komm mir nicht so, Alter !
rennschwein
Warrior (18)
Warrior (18)
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Beitrag von rennschwein »

hi and welcome here :)
do you visit us on the next meeting in july?
WTW_LV
Warrior

Beitrag von WTW_LV »

Hello, everyone!

Who I am: I am Janis, 36 years old, I live in Latvia, country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. We have right-hand traffic here and we live in metric system. I have a motorcycle drivers licence (we call it Category A here) since late 2015 but had no good use of it until June 2019. I considered to buy either Suzuki Intruder (some of you call it Boulevard) or Yamaha RS Warrior. As a fine example of grey 2003 RS Warrior came to my attention there was no time to lose and I closed a deal immediatly.

My motorcycle: This is my first motorcycle (except A cat school bikes) so the beginning was terrifying. I took it really slow, I drove arround the block almost every evening and tried to synchronise my rusty skills with abilities of motorcycle. I also installed an app to track my progress and now it's funny to remember that I had a 4,3km (2.7mi) long runs to grocery store on sunday. Recently I returned from about 400km (250mi) long trip and first time experienced full soundtrack of RSW.

What I love about her: I love the way the engine delivers it's power, I love the sound. I have a stock exaust on her still it delivers impressive sound. I love the looks of her, especially the chrome and rear end and the mad pipe.

My current problems: My current tail light is not suitable for passing technical inspection! I can't set up the clock and trip computer properly it acts like Dory from “Finding Nemo”, I am mad about the tank refuse to accept fuel.

My plans: I want to add some parts like crash bar for passenger if there is any, passenger backrest, touring windshield, hard side bags. Unfortunately it kind of spoils the looks for me.

If you are traveling through Latvia and want to drink some beer or need a help on or off a road don't hesitate and let me know.
Krieger
Admin
Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

Beitrag von Krieger »

Welcome to our forum. We are all sitting together at the European Warrior Meeting in Germany at the moment.
Maybe we can meet at the next meeting.

Cheers
Krieger
1700 ccm!!! Das nenne ich mal männlich...
Bild
Kimosabe
Warrior (1)
Warrior (1)

Hi, from The Hague

Beitrag von Kimosabe »

Hi everyone,
I joined the meeting in Wageningen (NL) for the Saturdaymorning ride. First-timer in a group-ride for me, which was quite impressive and a nice experience. Although there are persons in my context that would like to see me ride a Honda Monkey, for safety reasons, I decided to buy a bit more impressive motorcycle some six years back, the 2003 RSW which only covered 17,000 km. Although loud pipes may save lives, the V&H big shots were a bit too loud in town so I bought a Miller slip-on and mounted it on the original 2-1 front part of the exhaust and had it tuned with a new powercommander V. Did some other minor adaptations, such as Led-front light, Lithium battery, and a new narrow handlebar set that permits me to manoevre the warrior through a fairly long narrow corridor and the kitchen of my house to park her in the garden. Quite an excercise, but its safe parking. Riding in the western part of this country is a bit problematic because of the heavy traffic on practically all roads, except during the corona-lockdown period. See you at some other meeting. George.
Krieger
Admin
Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

Beitrag von Krieger »

Hi George,

welcome to the forum. Maybe you are interested in the next meeting. Date is set up and the location will be soon. Sorry for the problems you had by registering in the forum.

Cheers
Krieger
1700 ccm!!! Das nenne ich mal männlich...
Bild
Thommy
Warrior (2)
Warrior (2)
Danksagung erhalten: 13 Mal

Beitrag von Thommy »

Welcome to the forum. Ride safe !

It was my firsf motorcycle trip to NL at that Saturday. Found it pretty relaxing traffic in the cities (including the blocker tasks we had to manage :sunglasses: ).
The highways are so f##king boring with their speed limits :middleFinger:
Prefer German Autobahn ..... :brd:

Thommy
Signatur - komm mir nicht so, Alter !
rennschwein
Warrior (18)
Warrior (18)
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Beitrag von rennschwein »

welcome here :tub2:
hope we see us at the meeting next year :beer: :beer: