New member Introduction

Bitte stelle dich hier kurz vor. Please introduce yourself

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Forumsregeln
ALLGEMEINER HINWEIS:
Erst wenn du dich registriert hast, kannst du das gesamte Forum sehen und Dateien hochladen. Zudem ist es Sitte sich hier kurz vorzustellen. Du weißt schon: Lebenslauf, polizeiliches Führungszeugnis, sexuelle Vorlieben... sind nicht zwingend erforderlich. :lol:.
Antworten Dateianhänge 1
Robbo72
Prospect
Danksagung erhalten: 0

New member Introduction

Beitrag von Robbo72 »

MY Warrior
MY Warrior
Good morning everyone.
I am a new member Joining from North Yorkshire, England UK.
I recently purchased my 2005 Warrior which came to the UK from Florida USA. The bike has had a few Mods that i can see, other than the obvious paintwork. I can see a big air kit tucked under the tank, custom seat, aftermarket BUB exhausts (going to be changed, they sound great but sit a little low so hit the ground before the footpeg and 2-2 seems to loose some of the torque).. Bar risers and mirrors also aftermarket i think.
My aim is to ride the bike as it is ( apart from a Barnet clutch conversion) which is on its way as we have a good bit of slip and when winter comes i will start the changes to the bike.
I am not sure about the flames... and have a new colour scheme in mind, A small belly pan and headlight cover/fairing also.
I have a lot of pop and bang and in general it runs not too great at low RPM, I am hopin an AIS delete will cure some of this followed by an auto tune or power comander to sort the fueling once i have decided on my new exhaust choice... Any advice is always welcome as i am new to the Warrior and the only knowledge i have is what i have researched.
Hoping to meet some of the members on here, I like going to Mororcycle rallies (when they start again) so will be looking to join as many meet ups as possible in the future. :victory:
JM_Warrior
Warrior
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: New member Introduction

Beitrag von JM_Warrior »

Hi Robbo. Nice flames. :tub2:

Cheers
Notorius and brave. We are the Warriors of the north.
Thommy
Warrior (2)
Warrior (2)
Danksagung erhalten: 13 Mal

Beitrag von Thommy »

Hi Robbo, warm welcome from Germany !

Nice bike with a lot of goodies :drunk: I like the flames as well. Not too much to look 'overdone', if that makes sense :bravo2:
Watch out for details of next month's Meeting here in Germany. Guess you will not be allowed to come over, so just a teaser to get an Impression what is going on within this group :bravo2:

Best regards from Cologne area,
Thommy
..... who cannot attend the EU Warrior meeting unfortunately, as I am between both vacc shots at that time :krank: :tdown: :headwall: Covid-19 sucks :middleFinger:
Signatur - komm mir nicht so, Alter !
Andi
Warrior (12)
Warrior (12)
Danksagung erhalten: 23 Mal

Beitrag von Andi »

Hey Robbo,

welcome at the crazy guys :tub2:
nice warrior...
Gruß Andi
rennschwein
Warrior (18)
Warrior (18)
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Beitrag von rennschwein »

welcome here :lang:
i realy like the flames :headb:
Krieger
Admin
Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

Beitrag von Krieger »

Hi Robbo,

welcome to our forum. As you read already we have a yearly meeting. For sure this year it's a bit complicated. All the UK guys canceled according the COVID rules.

Thommy hat geschrieben: Freitag 25. Juni 2021, 16:43 ..... who cannot attend the EU Warrior meeting unfortunately, as I am between both vacc shots at that time :krank: :tdown: :headwall: Covid-19 sucks :middleFinger:
@Thommy I's enough to be tested. And tests are available in the hotel.

Cheers
Krieger
1700 ccm!!! Das nenne ich mal männlich...
Bild
Antworten Dateianhänge 1