Warriormeeting 2014 (Hotel reserved)

English forum for our friends who dont speak or write german.

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Antworten
Gerry
Warrior (17)
Warrior (17)
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Warriormeeting 2014 (Hotel reserved)

Beitrag von Gerry »

After the decision for the location of the Warriormeeting 2014 was already made at the last meeting
and the vote for the date was closed to the end of August everything is ready for the bookings.
The Warriormeeting 2014 will be as announced from Friday the 11th to Sunday the 13th of July 2014
at the Hotel "Sonnenblick" at Lütz/Mosel-Valley

Bild

The hotel is outside of town and our party will not desturb anyone. Especially because we reserved most of the hotel for us.
I have made a reservation for 50 beds. Most of them are in the hotel building and only 6 beds are in the guesthouse on the same premises. The roomlist will be online in a few days.

As usually the reservation will be made with an online form and an advance payment of € 50,- -per person - has to be made
to our special account (see our direct mail you will receive within a few days).
Gerry
Bild
Deleted User 355
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: Warriormeeting 2014 (Hotel reserved)

Beitrag von Deleted User 355 »

Well done guys - thanks gerry - well at present ...

def coming tomba and dave again plus gav is returning....yes i know big cheers :lol:

now we are waiting on jarv to sell his warrior and get another bike of some sort [as he has now returned to england to live ...does anyone in germany want to own his warrior?]....he is hoping he will be allowed to come as a none warrior rider and ride at the tail with birgit for this event - could you confirm that will be ok with you guys ...yes we are willing to put up with the jarv again ...he is our friend after all :D

at present i haven't heard from anyone else - we will get our heads together and decide what rooms we want and send our deposits as requested

so looking forward to seeing everyone again
Deleted User 355

Beitrag von Deleted User 355 »

Hi Gerry - i have tried to book room 7 for us uk guys for now...please let me know if it submitted ok :?:
Arîak
Warrior (8)
Warrior (8)
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von Arîak »

Please remember, that only may be paid in cash in the hotel

so it was 3 years ago and I think that Bernd has not changed
Jarv
Warrior (9)
Warrior (9)

Beitrag von Jarv »

Thanks for that information... important!
. . . .
:fellow: :warrior: :fellow: :warrior: :fellow: :warrior: :fellow: :warrior: :fellow: :warrior: :fellow: :warrior: :fellow:
Antworten