union the European meeting with the Dutch trip

English forum for our friends who dont speak or write german.

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Antworten
Krieger
Admin
Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

union the European meeting with the Dutch trip

Beitrag von Krieger »

Hi guys,
there are some discussions and rumors because the European Warrior Meeting and Dutch trip behind the scene. I would like to bring some light into.
The problem is that only ten Warriors will attend the European Warrior Meeting until yet. Normally we have already 30 and more attendees at this time. And everything is booked and organized. At the moment we are only ten and we don't know where the Meeting will be.
That's why Renni had the idea to ask whether it would be possible to join the Dutch trip. This trip has already a double of Warriors then the main meeting.
We know the Dutch trip was never planned to compete the other meeting. And nobody is complaining about. On contrary, we ask for help. I personally like to have more than one meeting a year. The more the better.
I know the Dutch Warrior trip is planned as a roundtrip and totally different to the classic meeting. At the moment we are only exploring the possibilities. From my point of view we have four options for the European Warrior Meeting:

The meeting will be held in Hungary with a small group.
We can join the bigger meeting.
We find a another location where more Warriors can participate. That might be very time-critical.
We cancel the Warrior Meeting.
Of course a union will be only when the Dutch participants and especially organizers also accept/want to.
I remember a hot discussion about the location of the European Warrior Meeting. The majority were in agreement that the number of participants is more important as the location.

It's all about to have an open discussion about.

Cheers
Krieger
1700 ccm!!! Das nenne ich mal männlich...
Bild
Antworten