dresden - tomba calling

English forum for our friends who dont speak or write german.

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Antworten
Deleted User 355
Danksagung erhalten: 0

dresden - tomba calling

Beitrag von Deleted User 355 »

Well - that was a road trip!!!

loved it all guys - big thanks to tilo for being road captain at the ride out to dresden

big thanks to marco and holger and the swiss guys who helped out

sorry for frightening the harley davidson riders at the fuel stop but they must have seen marco first and then they didn't look left nor right until they were safely out of the garage going back home!??

can't wait to see marco's video

i have put the start of the ride out about half an hour long in the dropbox we used last year ...which i think many of you have access to

gav has made a public access link here ...this is what he said

OK.....here it is........produced, directed and filmed by Stevie (Tomba) Shpeelberg :-)

Starring......... Some Europeans on some Warriors, but not us.....Hahaha

http://db.tt/MBUEylPV

loved meeting everyone again ...you are all like family now...and most thanks to ambros and birgit who let us stay with them tuesday and wednesday and then led us via frankurt [hooters] to dresden friday ....we also stayed with them in leipzig before heading back to koln with birgit last monday

we left germany tuesday and were welcomed home by thunder storms in england lol

but what a great time we had

so gav and jarv got so jealous they have promised to be at the rhine meeting next year as well

danka tom [tomba] :mrgreen:
Gerry
Warrior (17)
Warrior (17)
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Re: dresden - tomba calling

Beitrag von Gerry »

tomba hat geschrieben: http://db.tt/MBUEylPV
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Bild
Deleted User 355

no problem gerry - guys can just copy and paste the link over to there computers - it's sitting on gav's computer with public access so if you can't get to it now just wait for awhile :mrgreen:
Harry
Warrior (7)
Warrior (7)

Beitrag von Harry »

Now it says:

Error (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.
Greetz

Harry

Bild
Deleted User 355

Hi Harry - yes the dropbox made gav take the link down as he was exceeding 20Gb's per day from his box!!

you can also find it in the 2012 box we used for photos last year for now but we will edit out me naked in my room and put in you tube shortly

that lutz looks great and just 311 miles from calais for us and the same route via leige we took to and from dresden lol

gav and jarv are coming with us again in 2014 :D

i see gerry's photo box has already had the photos he put in deleted by accident !! sheesh

tomba
Antworten