new warrior badge

English forum for our friends who dont speak or write german.

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Antworten
Deleted User 355
Danksagung erhalten: 0

new warrior badge

Beitrag von Deleted User 355 »

i've been asked to post the badge
so here goes [test] - i'm using the same method of as in 'rs warrior forum' -from 'tiny pics' copy and paste the IMG line
Bild
success cheers tom

it has the 2 sparks per cylinder and the belt round the yami badge - thought it might look good at the top of the arm of a jacket

i must let the uk guys know they have aplace to type in english...i'll try and keep them short Gerry otherwise this could be a burden tooo far for you :D

1st try at german translation
es hat die Funken 2 je Zylinder und den Gürtel um den yami badge - dachte, es könnte gut aussehen, an der Spitze des Armes der Jacke

i müssen wir die uk Jungs wissen, dass sie auf den Typ aplace in Englisch ... Ich werde versuchen, sie kurz zu halten und Gerry da andernfalls eine Belastung tooo weit könnten für Sie
Gerry
Warrior (17)
Warrior (17)
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Re: new warrior badge

Beitrag von Gerry »

Hi Tom
I will ask how much the production of the badge will cost. But I have to know the desired size and how many badges I should order.
Bild
Deleted User 355
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: new warrior badge

Beitrag von Deleted User 355 »

dass eine sehr gute Frage ist .. lol .. wenn es für die Besten der Jacke Arm Ich würde sagen, 80mm breit an der Spitze ... habe ich nicht jeden fragen sie noch .. aber wenn wir einen Preis haben Jungs vielleicht kaufen wollen? .. so sagen wir 50 oder 100 zum ersten Mal ausgeführt? .. und dann i peolple interessiert .. vielleicht bekommen können - danke tom [google translate] does it work!??

that is a very good question..lol..if it is for the top of the jacket arm i'd say 80mm wide at the top...i haven't had anyone ask about it yet.. but if we have a price guys might want to buy?..so lets say 50 or 100 first run?..and then i can get peolple interested..maybe - thank you tom
Antworten