Slideshow with photos from the meeting

English forum for our friends who dont speak or write german.

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Antworten
Gerry
Warrior (17)
Warrior (17)
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Slideshow with photos from the meeting

Beitrag von Gerry »

I added a slideshow with photos from the meeting. (see below in the links-section)
Bild
Deleted User 355
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: Slideshow with photos from the meeting

Beitrag von Deleted User 355 »

Hi Gerry - hi everyone...well we sure were made welcome!!.....jools and i felt right at home again...and best of all we brought our friends with us...and of course i bought my bodyguards [sons]....stew was slightly not well very low vitamin b7, but he still managed to have a great time....and we loved watching jason getting to grips with 5 of you and not speaking a word of german....magic haha....the ride out was 'the best' yet again and a great big thanks to wolfgang for being 'captain' and loading the tomtom all afternoon on friday...the surprise for us ...especially me was thinking wolfgang's gps had led us to a river footpath...we couldn't see the ferry from the back...and i was thinking about how to 'u' turn...lol.....we love the roads in germany.....so well mantained .....and as for taking over a honda dealership carpark ..that was just too much fun!!....also thanks to theo for his great looking bike [green envy]so much hard work, and his great big grin as ever......ha hoho....frankie for.. well ..being frankie with a hangover 'priceless'....gerry of course for keeping us together....marco for bursting my ear drums.....Maike who is just unique...and not bear hugging my biscuits into crumbs again.. hahaha huh...and all of you for the friendship.....'gulp'...we are all planning switzerland here in britain already....oh and thanks daniel for hosting next year...we know how much hard work that will be for you alone out their.....and jools is still 'lost' somewhere near croatia on his trusty warrior.....i've found the arriving home quite hard [all my friends heading home] ...and it wasn't until this weekend my work even alllowed me to get back into the saddle.....but the warrior is truely an amazing bike...i say it is 'king' of all trades......and does everything better than any other bike i know including looking the best and getting us all home safely...also still the best kept secret on the planet...thankfully :D

Gerry/wolfgang sorry this is sooo long but hope the translation will be easy...really to say a BIG thank you and see you all next year, we will probably have grown from 6 to 8 riders...haha - cheers tom [tomba]
Deleted User 355

Beitrag von Deleted User 355 »

I forgot to add....welcome to the Fellowship of the Piston Ring...it means a lot to us here in Britain and you guys are now fully paid up members whether you like it or not...haha...we have a special website which we will invite you to join as soon as jools gets back...he built it ...and very special it is to....we are not trying to be in competition with gerry or maike...we would not do that...but it's another place to find information ...and see photos and videos from us to you....jarv is learning german as we speak and i'm learning to master the yodel!! - forgot to thank timo also for his great riding and vids to come......cheers again tom :lol:
Deleted User 396

Beitrag von Deleted User 396 »

tomba hat geschrieben:....marco for bursting my ear drums.....[tomba]
My pleasure. :lol:
Antworten