Euro meeting 2010

English forum for our friends who dont speak or write german.

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Antworten
Deleted User 355
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Euro meeting 2010

Beitrag von Deleted User 355 »

Euro meeting july 2010....we have received the information from Wolfgang that it is to be in Lauenforde!!......23rd to 25th july ...we have 6 coming so far ..and one will be in france that week hoping to make it across...we will be be arriving about 7pm your time on the friday so we can get some drinks in...and most of will be leaving on the monday as we did this year....we may take a bettenlager for all of us!!! which should be a laugh..although stewart my eldest son does like his bed lol...we'll se waht develops

Gav is the inkjet sprayer who does custom fenders and tanks [representing Scotland] we have Jarv a great welder [representing Ireland but he's really an englishman lol] - we have my sons Jason and Stewart and me representing England] with Jools who you all know [now also representing the rest of Europe as he has been to most of it on the Warrior!! lol] - we have Nick a good engineer[representing Wales] who will be in France but may not be able to make it over as he will be holidaying with his family...and I still think there could be 8 of us arriving!!....everyone will be glad to meet you guys.....and i'm willing to give up my bear hug from Maik.. to a one of the new guys!!
Gerry
Warrior (17)
Warrior (17)
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Re: Euro meeting 2010

Beitrag von Gerry »

Link : http://roadstars.ro.funpic.de/WT-2010/w ... g-2010.htm

The registration-form will be online shortly.
Bild
Deleted User 355

GV - liking the meeting website...thank you wolfgang and dawel...for visiting the location.....i already have gav and jarv and the boys ready to give there money deposits for the ferry and the rooms.....this is going to the best yet!! - cheers tom :D
Deleted User 355

It's now the 6 musketeers coming to you in july....Me...my sons jason and stewart [bodyguard...let maike know they are my bodyguard!...lol]...plus gav and jarv and of course the famous jools - we look forward to seeing you all and hope idefix changes his mind - cheers guys tom
Antworten