Thank you guys!

English forum for our friends who dont speak or write german.

Moderatoren: Andi, Krieger

Antworten
Harry
Warrior (7)
Warrior (7)
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Thank you guys!

Beitrag von Harry »

Thanks again to my british/irish fellows of the fellowship of the pistonring for the membership in your very fine circle of Warrior Riding.
Later on i will write a little of my journey home in english, so you will have all the informations the others will get.

It was a very special weekend to me behalf of it was my first warrior meeting and i met warrior enthuisiast like you!.
You guys made it a memorable event to me!

Thanx a lot!
Greetz

Harry

Bild
Harry
Warrior (7)
Warrior (7)
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: Thank you guys!

Beitrag von Harry »

....where should i start....?
Hmm...perhaps at the beginning....
I left the hotel at around ten to ten in the morning.
After a few miles of riding it started to rain again.
After putting on my rainjacket i commenced my journey (or should i say odyssey..?)
My navigation system sent my up to the Klausen-Pass (almost 2000 m above sealevel...).
The road was very twisty and the weather conditions were even more...
There was rain, hail and sunshine in a crazy mixture combined with temperatures around 0 degree celsius.
Road was slippery from humidity, hail or cowshit.
There was a 10 mile-long part of the road where the cows were allowed to cross the road to change the meadows laying left and right to the road.
It took me around 1 hour for 19 Miles.....
After i made it to the top the same thing happened on my way down to the valley...
Perhaps i was telling the navi-system by accident that it should take the most scenic route...because it was very nice to see (except for the weather conditions...).
To get back to the original route took me around 1 hour.
I've tried to gain time by going 80 mph where ever it was possible.
After leading Switzerland in direction to Liechtenstein and Austria everything went well at this point.
Being back in Germany was a pretty good feeling, but at my first stop to fill the tank something strange has happen to my scoot.
I used the killswitch while i was in gear and after filling up the gas i used the key to start the engine.
But it won't start... there was Er-01 and Er-02 flashing in the display...
I tried everything out from going into neutral, checking the switch at the kickstand, klicking the killswitch a hundred times, aso...no noise...!
I went back into the shop of the gasstation and bought me a coke and started thinking...
After a few minutes i pulled the main fuse (i pulled every fuse to be honest 'cause i didn't know which one is the main...) it wasn't broke so i put in back in and tried a last time....
My beloved thoroughbreed started to send me signals of life....what a feeling...! (no, not the one frome irene cara...)..after a few stutters from the engine it started running smoothly and i could head home.
After 14 hours (or 700 miles) of riding i arrived fucking tired but save at home....

....but it was worth it! The whole weekend was soo cool! To meet a lot of friends with the same interests from other countries was such a blast!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Greetz

Harry

Bild
Krieger
Admin
Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

Beitrag von Krieger »

What a trip back home. But i guess it was worth.
After reading the storys about the meeting my heart is bleeding. The hole weekend (Thursday to Sunday) I was in a realy bad mood. Only my body was at home my minds was with you in Switzerland. So I'm looking foreward to see you next year in UK again.

Regards
Krieger
1700 ccm!!! Das nenne ich mal männlich...
Bild
Andi
Warrior (12)
Warrior (12)
Danksagung erhalten: 23 Mal

Beitrag von Andi »

Hi guys
here have the pictures downloaded from the meeting in Andermatt to www

http://img4web.com/g/AE4DA

have fun watching it

greetings Andi